At Gray Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, we are taking the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. We are instituting temporary policies that will help us to continue to provide great care while also keeping our patients safe.
- Patient family members are asked to not enter the practice unless absolutely necessary. Children are to be accompanied by no more than one parent/guardian. This will help limit contact with others while patients wait for their appointments.
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if you aren’t feeling well. Individuals will be screened upon entry for fevers and asked to leave if elevated.
- Telemedicine appointments are now available to established patients. It can be accessed through www.grayderm.com (click on “join telemedicine waiting room”. Just make sure to call and let us know if you will be switching your appointment to a virtual visit.
- Please practice good hand hygiene, avoid touching your mouth, and shield any coughing with your arm, not your hands.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times. Please don’t interpret this as being sick, but as prevention in case of an exposure to someone with the virus occurs.
Special note to biologic patients: We will be calling you to discuss the benefits and risks of staying on biologic therapy during this crisis, as many of these drugs suppress the immune system.
We understand that there has yet to be a confirmed case in Lima, but it will come soon enough, and having these policies in place will ensure that everyone is kept safe. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Learn more by following us on Facebook as we continue to update over the coming days and weeks.